Monday, May 9, 2016

Getting To Know Me: 19...

Good Monday to you all! Hope you had a relaxing weekend.

It's Monday and that means back to work! And, of course, another GTKM post.

This week's question is:

What do you do to keep fit?

Um. Fit? I lift... my cat?

Honestly. Exercise, even though I know it is important, isn't something I do daily. I'd like to get to a point where I can join a gym so I can walk, or even swim.

I don't weigh 600 pounds, which is a very good thing, but I'm not a skinny girl, either. I do try to watch what I eat so I don't keep packing on the pounds. I'm pretty inactive, I have to say, especially during the winter. So I try not to take in too many calories that I just won't be able to burn.

Exercise is also an issue due to the fact that I get dizzy pretty easily due to some past medical issues. It's interesting how creative I can be to find ways to move around and exercise without causing more problems.

How about you? What do you do to keep fit? Leave me a comment!

No comments: