Monday, May 2, 2016

Getting To Know Me: 18...

Hey all! I hope you had a good weekend. The weather is warming up and it's getting nice out. Time for weekend camping!

Since it's Monday, it's another GTKM post.

This week's question is:

Does your family have a "motto" - spoken or unspoken?

Hmm... I don't think we have a motto, per se. Not as a whole. Unless you count "It's beer o'clock" as a motto.

Haha!

No, that's not our family motto.

I personally have a motto, and that is "Everything happens for a reason". However, it isn't something that is spoken that often. When I get together with my family or kids and we're talking about things that happen in our lives, it is something I tend to say often. Life is full of lessons and sometimes you don't know what the lesson is until it's through.

It's funny how things become clear at the end of it all.

So how about you? Do you or your family have a motto? Leave me a comment!

No comments: