Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Faves & Funnies...

Sometimes I dread Friday, but more often than not, I look forward to it, even if it is a work day for me. You made it to another Friday! Woohoo!

This week, Faves focuses on:

Favorite ORPG (Online Role Playing Game). One of my many favorites, but one I always seem to return to, is World of Warcraft. I don't know why, but that is one game I can play and return to. Even if I go and play other online games, I keep coming back to WoW.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that a lot of games make me motion sick. WoW does not make me motion sick, so therefore, I can stand to play it. I've tried lots of online games, too, don't get me wrong. Even some computer games mess with me. Like Diablo or Dungeon Siege. It also seems to get worse as I get older. I was reading up on it and saw that possibly taking Dramamine might help while playing, but I have yet to try it.

But back to World of Warcraft. I love the toons (characters) and my favorite expansion is Wrath of the Lich King. I have yet to really make it to an end dungeon, but I have hope for the future of my toon.

Okay, on to the funnies! Game themed of course.






All right, thanks for dropping by! Leave me a comment with your favorite game and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The orc one is hilarious!
Never got into online playing, so I've not played World of Warcraft. I prefer to die repeatedly in the privacy of my own computer.

Roland Clarke said...

Laughed at all but especially potions one. Always seem to have low level potions cluttering up my bag - might need them if I run out of higher ones.

Favourite online game depends on the moment - at present it's SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic). Otherwise, I'd choose LOTRO (Lord of The Rings Online). Never got into WoW.