Friday, October 23, 2015

The Sword of Damocles...

I know you have all heard the mythological story of the Sword of Damocles.

If not, here it is in a nutshell:

Sword hanging over a man's head by a very thin strand. One tiny jolt and POW! Dead.

Yep, you know it.

I had my very own SoD hanging over my head this past month.

I missed my own, personal deadline for Book Two of my trilogy, Veritas.

However...

I just hit the button. I just submitted it online and should all go well, it will be available within 72 hours. Give or take a few as I am writing this late at night.


I have so much going on right now. Online classes, part-time retail work, babysitting a two year old, editing for one project and helping another writing project get off the ground... I know, I'm a glutton for punishment.

OH! And I've been listening to the audio files for the audiobook of Adversarius! It is amazing! And I cannot wait to share it all with you when it is done.




All right. I will be back soon with links to Book Two. And after I've had plenty of coffee. Mmmm...coffee....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, congrats on getting that book out into the wide world, even if it is a little late! And good luck with all your projects, wow!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! let me know when it's available and I'll announce it.

Mel Chesley said...

Thank you Madilyn! And Alex, I'll post those links soon!

Juli D. Revezzo said...

Congrats on getting the book done and out, Mel. :)