Wednesday, January 15, 2014

An Update...

I've been working my little (okay, not so little) butt off these days. Some of it is art/crafty kind of stuff, some of it is writing.

I'm having to figure out what to do about my writing, only this time, creating a good writing space. Where my main computer is located, I get distracted by so much stuff. Even when I put the headphones on and turn on the music.

My laptop is in another location and it's difficult to use, especially when I don't have everything I need on my laptop.

My ideal workspace? A completely different location than either of my two computers at the moment, but I don't want to go out to a cafe to write.

No, I'm going to have to bring my main computer outside where I am, set it up and work with that space. It will mean becoming a bit of a hermit, but hey, I'm a writer. I'm a bit of a hermit anyway, right?

What would your ideal writing office look like? I like this one:


I might get too distracted by the window, though.

But I also like this one:

This is okay, as long as no one else is in the room.
Maybe a combination of the two, I don't know.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'd like a view with mine. Snowy mountains would be nice.

Anonymous said...

I personally like my kitchen table best. Then again, working on the patio is alright by me.

Anonymous said...

I want a view too: a lake or mountains. At the moment I have my neighbors fence!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to new office in February/March, with view over Harlech with glimpses of the castle, the sea and the Snowdonia moutains.