Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Faves & Funnies...

I know, I KNOW! I keep dropping the ball and not posting my Friday Funnies. Please, forgive me.

I'm sort of running out of faves, but I keep getting new ones.

Like this last weekend, I discovered a new favorite movie. "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" with Emma Watson, Logan Lerman and Ezra Miller. I think Ezra's character, Patrick, was my favorite.

It's a very good movie. If you haven't seen it, I would highly suggest it. I got it through my Netflix. I've also been watching the series, "House, M. D.". Love this series. That and "The Vampire Diaries". I know, even after my rant on Wednesday, this is a decent show that I got wrapped up in before I finally hit my wall with the whole monster fiasco. I only have two words in my defense. Ian. Somerhalder.

I also love "Rules of Engagement". Patrick Warburton has been one of my favorite actors for a very long time.

So there are some new faves on the horizon. You'll have to pardon me if I repeat myself.

On to the funnies!

More Halloween inspired funnies just for you:







And on that note, I wish you a happy Halloween as well. What are some of your favorite TV shows, movies, books or music?

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And the Grumpy Cat funnies just keep rolling...

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the PERKS movie but I loved the book.

Mel Chesley said...

Yes grumpy cat keeps rollin' along. Donna, I want to read the book now, too. I loved the movie. :D

Donna Shields said...

I haven't read the book or seen the movie yet. I must put them on my list. I love Netflix!!