Thursday, August 22, 2013

When It Rains...

It just keeps coming down! Gah. It has been physically raining at my house in Alaska the past few days.

It has been "raining" in my life for about a week now.

Meh, I hate complaining on here, but it just seems to be one thing after another with the move. I know it's going to happen, don't get me wrong, but just like everything else in my life it's going to be an uphill battle. Little things. Minute details. Hurry-up-and-wait things. Goals not met for a myriad of reasons.

It's just frustrating. But, once it is all over, I'll be happy and it won't seem like such a big deal.

I'll be scheduling some posts from here on out. I've missed a few, but I've been busy. Trying to keep my stress levels down for the most part. Blood pressure is still high and it doesn't help the fluid on my brain. I was down a couple days when my BP spiked. Felt like I had been hit by a Mack truck. But that's what happens, so I try my best to prevent a spike.

Most of the time it just looks like me sitting here at the computer playing games. But it's really me focusing on something other than what is stressing me out. Doesn't help much at night, though, when I can't sleep. I just keep doing something until I drop into bed, exhausted. I have survived much worse.

So just keep an eye out for some posts. Nothing major or overly spectacular. But something to keep things going. My responses will be few and far between and we'll get caught up once I'm back online.

Have a great rest of the week, everyone!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Just focus on what you can control and don't worry about the rest. It will be all right.

Unknown said...

It won't be long until the move will be over and you can tick it off your stress box - and hey, if being at the computer de-stresses you, who is anyone to say against it? :)

Murees Dupè said...

I am so sorry that things are so tough for you at this moment. I just hope that you will take good care of your health. I know it must be nearly impossible to stay calm with so many things stressing you out. Good-luck.