Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Faves & Funnies...

It's Friday and while you are all perusing the web and laughing over my silly funnies, I'll be outside working my yard sale. Hopefully it will go smoothly. There is a new home being constructed right next door and sadly, they're using our driveway for their vehicles. I mean, they really pushed the property lines on this one. I have a bad feeling it is going to hinder my success with the sale, at least on Friday. Saturday may be better, less people blocking my drive.

Anyway, on to the Friday post.

So faves this week is going to revolve around some music. I've decided my faves is going to be a bit random. I'm running out of authors and stuff to use, so whatever piques my interest will be the Fave of the Week.

I hooked my son on Flogging Molly way back when and he took it a step further. Even found some bands I had never heard of. So I've found some wonderful favorites to add to my collection of Flogging Molly and The Pogues. Rumjacks, Chieftains, and Dropkick Murphys. I've actually heard of Dropkick Murphys, but up until my son moved up here with me, never listened to them much. So there you have it. And I'll even leave you a link to a cool music video.



Now! On to the funnies!






Haha! Pirates. Gotta love 'em. Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Great pirate funnies.
Now go tell those dudes to move their vehicles!

Mel Chesley said...

Oooh it was a great sale today. The guys next door got a little mad, but after all the times I've been blocked in, I don't care! lol!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks for the laugh!
You had EVERY right to tell those dudes Off!!!!

Unknown said...

Hope the yard sale was a success, Mel!

Loving the pirate memes too :)