Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favorite, Fantasy Art & A Funny...

It's Friday! Woohoo! I have a three day weekend. I love getting the same days off as the kids. It's awesome.

So this Friday, my favorite author pick is going to be W. Freedreamer Tinkanesh. I have yet to read Walki's book, 'Outsider', but Walki also does art and music. Matter of fact when I did the book trailer for 'Outsider', Walki provided almost all the artwork and did the music. I had a ton of fun doing that trailer. I'll provide that video below.

You can find Walki's book here. And Walki's twitter account is @LordWalkiWolf. 

'Outsider' video:



Fantasy Art:



And now for the funny:


5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Funny is good. Luke must've been from the South.

Allison said...

haha. I love your Star Wars funnies :) Cool fantasy pic, too! I get three day weekends every weekend--it is awesome!

Allison (Geek Banter)

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

You better get some writing done this weekend. I want a sequel to Adversarius.

Mel Chesley said...

Lol, Alex!

I'd love to get a three day weekend all the time. :D

And yes sir! I'm almost done with revisions. It's getting there. :D

Unknown said...

That's how you know the lightsaber, and for that matter, any weapon is functioning correctly. Gotta point it at the face to make sure it's in good condition :)

Jamie