Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Marketing Medias...

So I've been on Twitter a lot more lately. I have to admit, while I was a little skeptical about it, it's become pretty fun.

I've actually been "re-tweeted" twice now. Just silly random things. But it was an odd feeling. You mean to tell me that something I said was funny enough or "cool" enough to be re-tweeted.

Nice.

I've been utilizing it much more, following more people and more are now following me. I even have a few new blog followers. Welcome! Especially if you came over from Twitter.

Facebook is another cool social media to use, but like everything else it takes a lot of work. I find I spend quite a bit of time tweeting and updating my status to keep things going on the web.

My blog gets lots of traffic, so does my FaceBook and now my twitter as well. What's next? My website. Hehe! It might be a free site at the moment, but someday I will be a Dot Com. Woot!

Okay so I extended the Giveaway for Elf Killers to Monday August 29, 2011. Details are simple. Leave a comment on the review if you want to be entered into the drawing for a copy of the eBook. I'll post the winners like that following Tuesday. Spread the word!

2 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

I haven't mastered Twitter... I just don't have the time blocks I feel like it needs, where FB is something I can pop in and out of without losing the train of the conversation. Glad it is really working for you, though... And don't remind me on the website... I bought my domain, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I love Twitter. I think it is so fun, and I could spend all day there, but obviously I don't hehe.