Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Website...

I have posted a couple of archived posts while on vacation and then realized... uh, people might not know how to pronounce that. But I have a solution! I do, I do, I do! I have lots of this stuff over on my website. It's still pretty much under construction, but I would love for everyone to check it out. I have a whole little character directory over there that tells you how to pronounce a good majority of the names. I hate when I read a fantasy book, come up with my own pronunciation and then hear someone else pronounce it differently who has also read the book. That's just me though.

At any rate, if you would like to visit my website, I would adore it. I try to maintain the blog over there and do different ones, but more often than not, I end up doing a copy and paste of the ones here. Ready for the link? Okay, here it is. My website.

I will be back soon and then all of these archived posts may stop. I have some, though, that I posted when I only had like 5 followers and thought they were really good posts. I don't go through very many archives, so I figure you don't either. Anyway I will see you all soon!

No comments: