Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm Such A Pantser...

Yes, I said Pantser. As in, I write by the seat of my pants and don't stop 'til I am done. My husband teases me all the time that I type at the speed of light and he is awed by how few mistakes I make. I learned how to type by hunting and pecking, then staring at the keyboard til things got a bit more familiar and took off from there. My typing teacher hated me. Hehe!

Anyway, back to this Pantser thing. Why am I mentioning it? Because I'm such an unorganized sot that I have blown off several Memes these last couple weeks. I must have ADD....ooh shiny!

::Coughs::

Okay, I'll try to refrain from being such a smart arse. VERY difficult thing to do, however. So I am hoping that I will be back to participating in said Memes next week. This week has sort of been shot with appointments, voices speaking in my head and Muses whispering in my ears. However, I will NOT complain because I've been doing a very good job writing the past couple of days. I wrote over 3,300 words yesterday and last night. I have not written a single bloody thing in months. I've reached over 85,000 words and have yet to hit the battle scene. Oooh battle scenes!

I cannot wait. ::Rubs her hands together in glee:: Don't worry, I am not drooling... yet. :D

5 comments:

Jennie Bennett said...

I am right there with you. I guess I better get to work :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

If you're on a roll, keep writing!

Mel Chesley said...

I am, I am on a roll. But no poppy seeds.

Beth said...

Ehh, everyone misses a meme here or there. I miss them for weeks at a time sometimes! Just write.
bethfred.com

Sarah Ahiers said...

i'm an outliner. But my outlines are really just a list of scenes. Everything in between is just organic pantsing