Monday, June 13, 2011

A Change Of Settings...

So I tried to change the settings on my blog here to where you did not have to type in a word verification. That didn't last very long because I got some really weird comments for ads and such. So we're back to the verification thing. Sorry. I know it slows people down and most refrain from commenting due to that verification, but I have to have it.

At any rate, I return to Alaska tomorrow. Funny how you can't wait to go on vacation and near the end you can't wait to get home! Lol! But that's all right, I had a fun filled two week stay. Met up with my friends almost every night or with family. Very, very fun. Just wanted to post and say:

WOW!!!! Including my FaceBook followers, I've reached over 200!!!!!!!! Woot!

Love it! Welcome to all my new followers and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Try blog owner approval instead - then you can delete spam comments. Word verification really does scare off commenters.

Mel Chesley said...

Hey, good idea. Thanks Alex. :D