Saturday, October 30, 2010

*Gasp* Could It Be...?


Yes! It is! It is me and I am back on the internet. I know, I know... took freakin' forever, didn't it? Well, I still blame it on small towns. But that is just me.

I'm burning the 2:00 a.m. oil, though. But I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to at least say hello to all of my faithful followers and wow, would you believe I have a couple new ones? And I wasn't even here. How cool is that?

And I just need to say.... I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL!!!!! Funny and sad how internet communication can become such an addictive thing, isn't it? I keep in better touch with my family over the internet than I did when I lived in the same town. Okay, that isn't quite true, but you get the idea. Have a super weekend and I look forward to posting more this weekend!!

2 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Welcome back, Sugar! Missed you too! :o)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you're back online, Mel. It's been forever.